FinoTex™ finishes for durability and robustness
Where can FinoTex™ be used?
FinoTex™ is thin gauged stainless steel products which are ideal for standing seam roofs, connections and cladding in angular and double standing seam quality. FinoTex™ has excellent soldering and welding properties. It can be formed for drainpipes, guttering, channel designs, stainless-steel roofs and complementary wall panels.
The choice of materials used depends on; the required appearance, the laying technology to be used and the environmental conditions onsite. The material can be supplied either in coil or sheet in AISI 304 / EN 1.4301 or 316 EN 1.4404 grades. Ferritic grades are also available.
Stainless Steel has been used for spectacular roofing projects since the 1920’s
FinoTex™ Product Benefits
- Stainless steel is a product long used for roofing and façade applications.
- FinoTex™ products are thin gauged, lightweight stainless steel finishes.
- FinoTex™ products offer reflectivity qualities that are ideal for roofing and façade applications.
- FinoTex™ materials are supplied in coil and sheet.
- FinoTex™ stainless steel is an excellent product for roofing and façade use that is corrosion resistant.
- FinoTex™ stainless steel has excellent recycling qualities and does not emit harmful substances.
- Stainless steel can self-clean with good design in appropriate applications and is an uncomplicated product to plan cleaning regimes for.